So the lovely Chloe tagged me for the mystery blogger award, it’s a cool way to find / get to know bloggers similar to yourself! It’s such a great idea to spread positivity and love for others in the blogging community. So thank you for the tag Chloe! The blogger who created this award was Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award Logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- I’ve been battling clinical depression / anxiety most of my adult life (which I’m thinking about writing about one day as it shocks most people).
- When I was in my first year of high school I went on children’s mastermind and won.
- I’m really good at making cocktails. My speciality being strawberry mojitos.
Questions I Was Asked:
What’s your favourite tv show?
Friends with out a doubt, I binge watch all the time and never get sick of it. I find myself laughing at the same bits over and over again!
If you had to live with only one pair of shoes for life, what would you choose?
Oooh tough question, I’d have to say my plain black Chelsea boots! They go with everything and you can wear them in all seasons.
Essential blogger item?
I’d have to say my phone. I write the majority of my blogs on my phone, I use it to take all my photos and edit them. Handy little thing
Where Rainbows End- Cecelia Ahern
Fun Question: If you could live with a band/singer who would you choose and why?
I’d live with Arctic monkeys/ Alex turner because he’s smokin hot! He’s a bit wild which I’m attracted to, I’m sure we’d have the best house parties. Oh and he could sing me to sleep.
My questions to my nominees are:
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Favourite band?
- What’s your favourite quote and why?
- If you could only go on holiday to one place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
- Would you rather be able to read peoples minds or completely forget certain memories?